Learn how to create visual legal content.
What will be covered in this workshop
In this engaging workshop you will learn how to create visual legal content and how to stand out with your content.
The objectives of this workshop include
- Understand the benefits of visual legal content
- Learn how to stand out with visual legal content
- Getting started with visual legal content
- Understand what visual legal content is
- Learn the rules to create visual legal content
- Understand the main types of visual legal content
- Learn the techniques for creating visual content
Founder of Law But How
Sarah Ouis is the founder of Law But How, a legal design and content studio helping legal service providers deliver more user centric legal services through innovative content and legal design. Before founding Law But How, Sarah worked as an in-house lawyer for 7 years in a multitude of organisations of different sizes and industries, building a legal team from scratch and has been recognised for her ability to design innovative experiences with the delivery of legal services.
"Making complex legal content easier to understand through the use of visual legal design. A brilliant workshop and must do for every lawyer."
Al Tamimi & Company
"Even without any basic design skills, this is a perfect course to become a great visual legal content creator."
Standard Chartered Bank